Once, my computer became slow after I plugged a flash disk without scanning it first. I assumed it was usual if a computer became slow, but I finally detect that there was something wrong. Finally, I searched the information and found out that it was because local viruses. They duplicated folders so the harddisk became full.
I tried checking through Windows Task Manager by pushing Ctrl+Alt+Del in one time. There I found applications with weird names running by consuming huge memory. Sometimes the processes can not be deleted (End Process), but don’t panic. There are several ways to stop those unwanted processes.
1. Try to show Windows Task Manager, if it is disabled by the viruses try to use softwares there are in internet. Googling with the keyword “cprocess, Autoruns, iKnowProcess and ProcessExplorerNt.
2. If it doesn’t work, try safemode. Generally, most viruses aren’t active in safe mode. We can enter into safe mode by pushing F8 botton when Windows restart after bios screen showes up dan before the sign on Windows appears.
If it still doesn’t work, there are several ways such as using MSconfig. We’ll talk about it in some other time…
May this writing is useful for you…
...

No comments:
Post a Comment